Attorney Chong Hae Ye
Chong H. Ye is a Federal Way, WA personal injury trial lawyer who understands that when clients come to him with their legal matter, they need his experience and his readiness to fight the insurance companies on their behalf. Chong spent the first ten years out of college in ministry leading youth, college, and adults. His ministry experience is advantageous in ensuring his clients receive individualized attention with their cases. Furthermore, he advises his clients to continue receiving the necessary medical treatments and allow him to concentrate on preventing the insurance companies from taking advantage of them. Ultimately, his goal is protecting the clients’ interests. He advocates zealously from the outset of your case to the courtroom. He has recovered millions of dollars for clients like you suffering personal injuries. Whether walking you through the initial stages of your injury or continuing into litigation when the insurance companies unfairly evaluate your claim, Chong’s goal is to get fair compensation for you from the insurance companies and others who have wrongfully injured you. His primary area of practice is car accident and injury, but he also has extensive experience representing clients injured in other types of auto accidents, such as pedestrian accidents, motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents, and UM/UIM claims. He also handles injuries from dog bites and slip and falls.
Chong was born in South Korea and immigrated to the U.S. when he was 10 years old. He was raised in Tacoma, WA. He graduated from Henry Foss High School. He completed his undergraduate studies at Northwest Christian University, Eugene, OR, he completed graduate studies at Dallas Theological Seminary, Dallas, TX, and he completed his law degree at William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, MN.
He was admitted to the Washington State Bar Association in 2010. He started his own firm 2011 and his firm has grown since then. Prior to opening his own practice, Mr. Ye had extensive experience working for personal injury attorneys while in college and in law school.
When not busy helping his clients with their cases, he enjoys spending time with his family. He has been married to his wife, Jae-Eun, since 2001 and they have two beautiful daughters. They reside in NE Tacoma. She also works in the law firm as firm manager and medical and insurance coverage paralegal.
Chong is active in the community. He is a member of the Federal Way Mission Church. He sits on the board for Nest Mission, a non-profit homeless mission organization. He is an Eagle member of the Washington State Association for Justice, a Washington plaintiff’s trial attorney association. He is a member of the Federal Way Chamber of Commerce.
Memberships and Licenses:
- Admitted to the Washington State Bar
- Admitted to the Federal District Court, Western Washington
- Member of Federal Way Mission Church, Federal Way, WA
- Member of the Korean-American Chamber of Commerce of Washington
- Member of Korean American Coalition-WA (KAC-WA)
- Member of the AILA (American Immigration Lawyers Association)
- General counsel for KAGRO WA (Korean American Grocers Association of Washington)
- Eagle member of Washington State Association for Justice
- Board Member of Nest Mission, a not-for-profit homeless mission ministry
- Member of Federal Way Chamber of Commerce
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, MN, Juris Doctor
- Dallas Theological Seminary, Dallas, TX, Master of Arts in Christian Education
- Northwest Christian College/University of Oregon, Eugene, OR, Bachelor of Arts in English Literature, Minors: Speech Communication and Teacher of English to Students of Other Languages (TESOL)